Providing Logistical Support to Vessels
Calling The Port of Baltimore
Davis Ship Service is centrally located in the Port of Baltimore serving as a hub for incoming and outgoing ship spares. Whether they are needed onboard for urgent repairs, arranging spares in transit from multiple origins or landing spares to be sent out for repair. We continuously track shipments and vessel arrival/departure keeping the vessels, agents and ship owners up to date to ensure a timely delivery to the vessel. We have 3,000 Sq. Ft. of warehouse space for storage, two forklifts, stake body truck, cube truck and three cargo vans. We are capable of palletizing, banding and crating on site. Our drivers are DOT Compliant and HazMat Certified. We possess a bonded Cartman’s License, are a registered Federal Motor Carrier and are bonded and insured. We are in close proximity to Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI 1305) which is our airport of choice for importing and exporting. We have the ability to handle shipments at Dulles, Newark, JFK and Philadelphia Airports.
• CDL/HazMat Drivers • U.S. Customs Bonded
• Delivery of Deck & Engine Supplies • Cartman’s License# 376
• P/U & Delivery of Gas/Diesel/Kerosene Drums • Bonded Spare P/U & Delivery
• Paint Delivery • Courier Service
• Palletizing, Banding & Crating • Emergency Chart Delivery
• Import/Export • Freight Forwarding
• Regularly Scheduled FedEx & UPS pick Up • 3,000 Sq. Ft. of Warehousing/Storage Space
We Ship Worldwide on a Daily Basis!